To make travel-opolis; city of travel more helpful for readers, my friend Jamie have recently thought about having a sort of point-by-point summary of each place I've been to. Like providing a list of must-see's, notes, and other important stuff to remember in order to guide you further. We'll start with Camiguin today but I will prepare follow-up articles in Palawan and Cebu as well, hopefully after I finish my Northern Mindanao related entries.
PLACES YOU SHOULDN'T MISS!
- Katibawasan Falls
- Walkway to Old Vulcan
- Sto Nino Cold Spring
- Sunken Cemetery
- Ardent Hot Spring
- White Sandbar
- Mantigue Island
- Kibila Giant Clam Conservation and Ocean Nursery
- When riding a ferry from Balingoan Port to Benoni Port and vice versa, be there an hour before your targeted schedule of trip.
- For customized and hassle-free accommodation and tour, you can contact Paguia's 0917-5446311 or 0917-5391622.
- There are a lot of inexpensive eateries around Camiguin, you can eat with only P50 in your wallet.
- Not sure if there were ATMs available so it's better if you withdraw prior to prevent being short.
- Bring your swimwear with you in Katibawasan Falls, there's a big chance you'd want to take a dip!
- Make sure to bring your own or rented snorkel gear for the island hopping since it would be expensive to rent from the area itself.
- Don't miss out on the chance (like me!) to see the underwater life in Mantigue Island and Kibila Conservation and Ocean Nursery.
- Bring your positive self and keep the good vibes coming. It's a gorgeous place to fill in with negativity!
If you have other tips, feel free to write it on the comment box below! Do you have more places in mind that we might have missed out and suggestions that we'd also learn from? :)